- Fieldtrips $5 per person for all school groups and day care groups with advanced reservation. At least 24 hours notice reservations are needed in order to receive our group rate. We can only accept a limited number of reservations. Call to check the availability of any dates. Due to overwhelming turnout during specific times of the year we are not able to honor group reservations. Please check with each location.
- Birthday Parties and other groups
- $6 per person at Cave City, Kentucky park and Glen Rose, Texas park, $8 per person at Plant City, Florida park, for groups including birthday parties, scout groups, church groups and mixed age groups with advanced reservations. At least 24 hours notice reservations are needed in order to receive our group rate. We can only accept a limited number of reservations. Call to check the availability of any dates. Due to overwhelming turnout during specific times of the year we are not able to honor group reservations. Please check with each location.
- If you have a tax exempt number, please remember to bring a copy of your tax exempt certificate with you in order to avoid paying tax. If you do not bring the certificate we must charge tax on your group.
- Minimum of 12 persons for a group.
LOOK WHAT YOUR TRIP CAN INCLUDE…
Only available in Kentucky.
Let us bring our dinosaurs to your classroom!
Dinosaurs: Time, Teeth & Types
- Your class will love this interactive presentation with dinosaur fossils and other amazing artifacts!
- Authentic fossils will be provided to each student during the presentation!
- Dinosaur Worlds Education Director, Chris Randall, will make learning fun!
- This one hour program can be tailored to fit grades kindergarten through seventh.
- Dinosaurs: Time, Teeth & Types is suitable for small classes or groups up to 100
Prices & Booking
- Call 270-773-4345 to reserve your date
prices begin at $200 per program plus mileage
- Programs available mid October – mid March
For more information read about Kentucky here
|At Dinosaur World, we know it is a challenge for teachers to prepare studies around the Academic Expectations, Program of Studies, and Core Content for Assessment. So, we’ve prepared the following information to help explain how Dinosaur World’s Outreach Program can fit into your studies|
|TEACHERS GUIDE||A Teachers Guide To Dinosaur World, showing how to incorporate basic subjects such as math, language arts, science and others into a trip to Dinosaur World is available upon request. Email Sabrina at Sabrina@dinosaurworld.com|
|OUTREACH CURRICULUM KENTUCKY||Learn how Dinosaur World’s Outreach Program fits into teaching curriculums.(Only available in Kentucky)|
|FIELD TRIP CURRICULUM FLORIDA||A field trip to Dinosaur World will fit into your teaching curriculum.We have designed educational activities designed around state standards and curriculum.|
|FIELD TRIP CURRICULUM KENTUCKY|